Monday, January 31, 2011

Catch you later, January, this has been a most excellent adventure

Right before I came for my farm visit last year, I was helping to manage a great wine shop in Manhattan's Lower East Side called September. One day I got an email from my boss, who was out of town at the time, asking me if I wanted to do an interview for the young lady who runs this fashion site. This is the resulting video. It now has 62 views on Youtube! They weren't all me, though. I can only watch a video of myself awkwardly talking about wine 50 something times or so. Maximum.


Farewell Darla and farewell January and January's past. Cheers to you February, you've got some big snowshoes to fill. Game on



Important Note:
One thing this video doesn't show is that shortly after the interview was done and I opened the store, Keanu Reeves came in. Being the big "Bill and Ted" fan I am, I was barely able to keep my shit together. I managed, though and although we didn't have the First Growth Bordeaux he was looking for, he was pleased with my service and shook my hand when he left. Celebrities always do. I haven't washed my hands in years as a result, but such is life.



Oh, and Duke sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment